| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cornwall, Vt in June is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.2 °C (77.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat dry. Just 78.5mm (3.1in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 15:14 long and the longest day is 15:28 long with an average length of 15:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Cornwall, Vt June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Cornwall, Vt, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Cornwall, Vt:
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) N
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) NNW
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 53.2 kms (33.1 miles) NNW
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) WNW
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) W
- Gloversville, Ny, Usa - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) SW
- Albany, New York, Usa - 153.3 kms (95.3 miles) SSW
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) N
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 91 kms (56.6 miles) ENE
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) ENE
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) E
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) E
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) E
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) SE